Thursday, January 22, 2004

The Day After

Yesterday, I had my second interview with Biola and it went well. Though I don't really expect to get hired. The other interviewees seemed much more adapted to that kind of work. Hopefully I'm just fooling myself.

I pick up Kristin from the airport today, hopefully. I worry that the flight might delayed because her visa in China ran out yesterday and that can pose some problems for her departure. Though when I hear her voice from SFO I'll be feeling better.

Hopefully someone other than myself is reading this because none of my friends are being updated. And no one has responded my posts for about a month. Maybe I should post a question to the internet masses?

What is your favorite cartoon of all-time?

Let's see if that works.

[Listening to Blur's 13]

No comments: