Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I feel wronged. I know I did everything that I could have possibly done in my relationship with Kristin to make things work. To show her how much I love her and care for her. I wonder if I was in her situation and she was in mine would she would do the same as I did for her? Was I fooled? Was I blind to what was really going on? Was I taken advantage of? And what do I do now? Do I continue to love her as before? Should I wait? There is a battle in me fighting for what would be right and good and for what God wants me to do. She said that God revealed to her that we are not suppose to be together. Why didn't He tell me this? In fact, I felt God told me the exact opposite. I cannot reconcile this in my head or my heart.

So do I protect my heart or risk it being tortured some more? I've been told a lot of different things and I don't know who to believe. I almost wish that she cheated on me or found someone else or any number of other reasons that could have happened. At least I could deal with that.

She still has my heart. And I don't want it back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart aches for you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sycz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sycz said...

Whoever has posting as to sound/look like Kristin, STOP. I don't know who you are, but it looks like your trying to cause trouble that is making me confused and hurt. It is deceptive and evil. And for now on, I will delete any posts that are anonymous. Meaning that if you don't have a blogger id, you need to state your name at the bottom of the post.

Anonymous said...

mikey, you were right in telling me not to look at your blog. im sorry i did, but i want to know how you are feeling, and one way for me to know that is to look at this. you now know how i feel about you, about us, and about this situation. im glad we got to talk last night at the tree. i felt so much better afterwards, that when i got home, my roommates were just like, 'uh, whats up. you're actually smiling". i hope you know that i meant everything i said and that you will listen to your mom and dad. and yeah. i'll talk to you some other time. when you want to. i am just glad you know how i feel, and im glad i know how you feel. thank you for talking and haning out with me last night, it meant a lot. - kristin (really, it is me.)