Sunday, May 20, 2007

New things for me.

1. Got a new car. Vroom.

2. Got a new a laptop. click click click

3. Got a new place for church.

So life is good. Except for the nasty cold I got. Had to take a sick day on Thursday.

Summer is looking good so far. Camping next weekend. Fishing trip on June 2. Birthday weekend from the 8th-10th. Hamiltons coming to visit the 18th and 19th. Church retreat on the 22nd - 24th. Bull fight on July 1. And with dmh bachelor party and wedding... dang, I think I'm booked till August.

Also in amusing news, about one month ago, I had a little bit too much to drink one night and signed up to eharmony. So far no dice. I'll keep trying till my subscription runs out.

5 comments:

Seriously said...

what's the fishing trip for?

Sycz said...

Lodge. We changed the date. Can you go now?

dmh said...

lots of stuff. good reminder for my calendar.

Andrew said...

now, you know eharmony doesn't do the gays, right?

Sycz said...

zing!