Thursday, May 08, 2008

I confess, I am a bad blogger. Four people commented yesterday about my lack of writing. I am ashamed. So much has happened in life and yet I am too lazy to write. I rather watch Battlestar Galactica and 30 Rock.

First thing first: I have a girlfriend. I love her. Hooray. And things have been awesome at that front. Wonderful. Life is good.

The Cubs have been winning lately. This makes me happy. They lead the National League in OBP. This is strange historically and very exciting.

I am going to South East Asia at the end of June. Specifically, Thailand, Laos, Viet Nam, and Burma/Myanmar. I will be smuggling Bibles among other things. I'll post on this later.

Life has been very busy lately. Working over 55 hours a week, teaching Sunday school, leading a couple Bible studies, hanging out with Kelly, and preparing to go overseas. I'm also preparing for a youth program for our church retreat. Craziness. But life is good.

I'm sorry if I haven't called you lately. I will soon. Even all yous who live out of state. I miss you all tremendously.

I promise to write more soon.

5 comments:

kcs said...

come over for some dinner and drinks next time you're in the neighborhood.

ms. tea said...

hooray for another battlestar convert and hooray for dating a great girl in a great town that has you hanging out in long beach a lot more often!

tamrobot said...

we all miss you hanging out in simi. battlestar galactica rules.

Anonymous said...

That's a frakkin good excuse to not hang out if there ever was one. When do we meet your lady friend?

J. Giunta said...

um, battlestar-whatever is for nerds.
also, a big I TOLD YOU SO to you and Darren who said "don't go on a second date with kelly. it won't work." I said give her another chance. ALWAYS listen to me. I have all the answers.
p.s. i hope you get typhoid.