Thursday, December 30, 2004

It was nice to get away for awhile. Christmas was a nice, relaxing time in which all I did was eat, sleep, and read. I read an autobiography of MLK, For Whom the Bell Tolls, The Sun Also Rises, The Sickness Unto Death and some music magazines courtesy of my sister who works at Tower Records. I need to finish the Kierkegaard book though. I started it about 15 months ago but set it down to read Immortality. I'm glad I did. I can understand and comprehend it so much more now. I’m sure maturity has something to do with it.

I've been watching the news and reading of the tsunamis in South East Asia. I have such a desire to go and help. If I could get someone to pay my ticket and if I was able to hook up with some organization, I would leave this instant and wouldn't even say goodbye. My EMT work here could wait. We have it too good here.

No comments: