Saturday, December 18, 2004

There are times in your life in which it is shown to you who you really are. Dissappointment surrounds their face and you realize how much of a bastard you are. I am a bastard. You look back at a series of events in which your selfish heart and angry emotion take over and all you do is hang your head. Ashamed. I've got a bad emotional hangover this morning. And only time can heal it. And man, do I need to grow up.

I look up at the man that I want to be and see how far I have to go. It's so far.

I finally finished my EMT class yesterday. I'm so happy to be done with that final. Now I can study for the National Exam in January.

I want 2004 to end. It's been a hard on me. Espeacially the last 7 months.

I also need a vacation. Need to get away from here for a little bit.

No comments: