Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I was just reading some of my old posts today. Wow, did I complain. It seems that whenever life went awry I had something to say about it.

My Time in Whittier will be coming to an end soon. I'm looking to move into either the Silverlake area or around the Wilshire District.

Work is tiring yet good. I found out yesterday about a great nursing program at Mount St. Mary's that may work out for me.

My eyes are always abroad these days. I feel the Almighty lead me toward Africa, yet it may go to El Sur or South East Asia. I don't really care. His Hand shall take me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go to Canada...that country needs the most help. Africa's cool...South America's awesome...south east asia is beautiful, but Canada...Canada blows. It is in serious need of come coolness. You're a cool guy...you could change a whole country.

Sycz said...

I waht to change a ghetto. Canada's not a ghetto. Why you hating on the great white north?

Though I do know a girl from Canada that is one of the biggest bitches I've ever met.

Anonymous said...

hey, ya talkin about larz? well, hmmm, yeah. im actually so excited when i read you writing somthing like this. it is so differnt than what you were...at least 'saying'.... a good year ago. i am so happy that God is guiding you so obviously, and how much you have surrendered yourself to Him. It is such an awesome thing to see, and it makes me really jealous, in a good way. You are doing what He created you to do, and you are moving towards His original plan....'indiana jones' adventures with the zeal of Paul and the compassion of Christ, the soul of David, and the courage and relentlessness of Daniel. May God keep blessing you, and may He truly show His face to you, and give you peace. what left can i say, but my favorite blessing:
'May the grace and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit."

kristin

Anonymous said...

Neither...It was an old acoustic I inherited from my uncle. It's pretty funky...small body, all mohogany...it's like the one here. It's not worth much, but it's really fun to play.

Sycz said...

um....

The internet is now a little bit more awkward.

(not you Joe)