Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm really bad at getting in touch with people. I never call friends. They always call me. Unless I'm drunk than I'll call everyone in phone book. But there are these sober times in which I think I should call some people soon. To see how they are, have some bullshit small talk and let me in on the happenings of themselves and people around them. But I never do. Thank God that there have been a recent slew of bachelor partys/weddings/birthday partys or I wouldn't see anyone out of my roommates. I really don't know why I'm like this because I don't want to be. I want to friendly, like a Gloyd/Patterson/Sager/dmh type of friendly. Even at church, I want to be involved and hang out with good like minded believers yet as soon as service is done I leave as fast as I can.

I remember that I went through this anti-social funk before but I forgot how I got out of it. I remember I met a girl who actually helped me feel joy again but she also exposed a part of me that was sick.

I don't want that again.

Regardless, I need to call some people up this weekend and start being friendly.

4 comments:

KMOB said...

show up to patterson's party on sunday. if it's cool enough outside, i'll bring your astral weeks. i called you last night man!!

Andrew said...

hi! call me.
310-654-3538

note to other people on the internet: this number is for sycz's use only. please don't call me. do you see his mustache? if you call me, there will be trouble.

Andrew said...

p.s.

i notice i didn't make the "Gloyd/Patterson/Sager/dmh type" cut. i feel that you are mistaken. you son of a bitch.

Dan said...

damn... whats it take to get on the list? Stallion... anyone ever heard of stallion... theres a reason...