Monday, September 26, 2005

I need to update this thing more often.

Work has been pretty hectic lately. The high stress and low are ruthless conbination that have caused me to look for work elsewhere. I love the job, don't me wrong. I love being in an emergency situation and helping out. But the politics of my company are really getting old. And making $8.75 sucks. Right now I'm looking into the American Red Cross for employment. They're in the business of helping people which is the business I want to be in. Anyways, I was only planning on being an EMT for 6 months anyways. I just need some more money before nursing school.

I'm off to Austin on Thursday for Alan and Xio's wedding. I'm really excited. Never have been to Texas. Hopefully I'll take some pictures and post them on here.

4 comments:

KMOB said...

have a great time in texas man! let me know what you are thinking about employment wise. you can bounce ideas off me anytime my friend.

kcs said...

say hello to my little friend....

dan bush.

he'll be in texas too.

helping people makes a job so much better.

Seriously said...

i think you should be a vaccine.

Seriously said...

i think you should be a vaccine.