Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I go to Biloxi next Tuesday.
I love rides on airplanes.
Sometimes when I see an airplane in the sky, I wish I was on it. I don't care if it's going to Fresno, I just want to be on it.
I think it's pretty ridiculous that we can fly.

Inside of me there is a ghost
Never at rest
Engulfed with many desires
Engulfed with many fears
Desiring the impossible
Swimming with the current
Over the trees
Making sure everyone is ok
Extracting the grief
Over and over
Needing the impossible
Everyday

4 comments:

KMOB said...

sneak sneak senakaroo!!

Matt Pool said...

i just booked two to nashville and i can't humming wait. i hear you.

Andrew said...

what other human invention not only puts you up in the air and moves you around real fast, but also provides free peanuts? none other inventions.

Seriously said...

trains are my only mode of transportation.