Monday, February 20, 2006




It's been about a week since I got back from Biloxi. It was a good trip. I can't really describe what it was like over there. It was bad. Really bad. Lots of destruction. I got some pics and will be getting more soon. Maybe I'll post them.

Wish I could do more. Spirit is willing but the bank account is weak. But I hear the Almighty isn't short of cash.
Still trying.
In about a week I will be moving to my new home of Highland Park. The East Side. A better place in my opinion. Dmh shall be my partner in crime. Two blocks from the little cave, three from the Metro, and surrounded by Latin culture.
To find that one.
Spring has officially begun. Pitchers and Catchers have reported.
I know You hear me. Help my unbelief.
Happy Presidents Day.
P.S.
Click on the picture

1 comment:

dmh said...

yes. oh and this: http://www.ccel.org/fathers2/
is good if you're still doing some of that early church stuff.