Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ever look through some of your old things, the things that you have put away in a box meant to be forgotten until a decade has past?

I found an old box in my parents house from a couple years ago. A couple years that seem like 20 years ago. Even some old smells were trapped in this box. Old perfume. I'm sure some of you know something about these things. A little nostalgia ran through me.

I think that if I saw myself from three years ago, I would kick my ass. What a dumb little turd I was. Not that I'm any better now. I'm sure that I will be saying the same thing five years from now about my 25-year-old self.

As of July 28, 2006 I will be free of debt. I am so excited. The months leading up to this will be lean but all worth the trouble.

Nothing else is new. I must do a new audio link soon. I command myself.

That is all.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I think you're better than you were three years ago. Of course, that's just my opinion. But as we all know, my opinions are always right.