Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I'm falling back in love with Punk.
Not that I ever fell out of love.
Hence the new audio stream will reflect that.

Top five Albums of today:

Fugazi - 13 Songs
The Buzzcocks - Singles Going Steady
Rancid - Let's Go
The Jam - In The City
Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables


Jesse and others were rock stars this weekend.

I have spring break next weekend so if you want to hang out....
hit me up changos.


Here is my Super Hero.


Here is the Jen's Super Hero. It's Matzo Time!

It's raining pretty hard in Highland Park right now. The rain is good for the soul.
It shall be good for hiking around here next week.

The Baseball finally started. All is right in the land.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

miguel, te amo.

mucho.

dmh said...

me amo baseball con mi penne.

Dan said...

mi penne es muy grande y siempre tiene much amore por el deporte de beisbol.
felicidades y mucho amore por mi hermano miguel, pero no con mi penne, solo con mi corazon.

Seriously said...

!shuba shaba quinto minto bloudgh anuisionfeql te corazon!