Sunday, July 09, 2006

Nice little get-together at the Gloyd pad yesterday. Sleepover on the couch.

Today I had the best seats I've ever had at Dodger Stadium. Section 2FD Row Y Seat 3.
$50 tickets for free. Right behind home plate. Dodgers vs Giants. Dodgers lost. And though it was very hot today, we sat in the shade. Mucho gracias to Kottre for letting me tag along and thanks to Alex and Joel for good conversation.

Went to a couple of Art shows today. Jose's sculptures are beautiful and Steve's photos were awesome.

My car is being poopy again. It keeps overheating so it looks like I need a new waterpump. Or a new radiator. Regardless, the Corsica is sick. And it just reached the 150,000 mile mark.

The World Cup final is tomorrow. I shall watch at Keith's home if the Corsica can make it. Something in me hopes for a French win. Zizou is my favorite player growing up. He is a master wizard.

1 comment:

chris kottre said...

it was a great time, hopefully not the last in those seats...

only next time i get my first ever tailgate party... i dont care if we have to do it across the street at the park where white guys aren't allowed... we're doing it