Saturday, March 03, 2007

Changes

There have been a lot of changes around. People moving, people going, people breaking up, and people getting together. Last week I went to a funeral, and in a few days from now we'll have a new Hamilton. I just moved. I also just started working with a new client at my job. And today I got a haircut.

And Baseball started again. All is right again in the land.



Also....

Wilcoweb is streaming the new Wilco album tonight. I like.


Random Wikipedia search of the day: Cossacks

5 comments:

Andrew said...

You: I like.

KMOB said...

let us see this hair, or lackthereof

kcs said...

Yay change!
Boo haircut!
Yay wilco!

Baseball season, already!

I really start gotta taking more advantage of the unseason.

kcs said...

who the hell is kcs? What a dumbass!

Unknown said...

Can someone please invite me onto the Virtual porch for a couple beers? I haven't been on there for a while...