Monday, March 19, 2007

Writing from the school computer lab

St. Paddy's was good. Good to break the fast. Good to be back on it.

The old Corsica broke down again. Today I find out if I need to finally put her down. But I don't what I would do if it was the end. No money for a car right now. Maybe she still has life in her. I hope. But for now, I'll fill out every sweeptakes form to try and win a car.

New Arcade Fire is really good.

I'm working about 50 hours a week now. Which is good but tiring. 8 hours a day at school, a couple hours a day tutoring.

DMH and I rule at trivial pursuit.

The new place is great. I need to organize my room. I actually need someone to tell me how to make my room kickass. I'm terrible at interior decorating.

5 comments:

KMOB said...

i will be your interior consultant. the offer to borrow the volvo still stands as well. let me know about both.

Sycz said...

The car is back in the road... for now, so thanks.

I need to clean the room. Take a look next time and see what you can muster.

Anonymous said...

Grasshopper, you have forgotten the real master of trivial pursuit.

e

J. Giunta said...

yeah, me.

Anonymous said...

Here's something to keep you busy:
http://www.filmwise.com/invisibles/index.shtml

e