Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's been too long and so much has happened.

Brief rundown...

Hamiltons came to visit
Retreat
Bull Fight
Hollywood Bowl
Found out I needed to move out of my house...
And then found a new house.

And tomorrow starts the dmh bachelor party extravaganza.

And next weekend is the wedding.

And I'm trying to pack.

And I'm trying to go out with some girl.

I'm a little overwhelmed, a little confused, a little scared, and a little excited.

But I here a lot people are going through those same feelings. At least I'm not getting married or having a kid.

Wait...

No

Those are good things. The world tells me these things are burdens but they are of great joy.

Anyways...

Everything is changing. And it's good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, the change to your blog where you actually write down thoughts is a good change. Welcome back.

~sarah said...

yeah, writing = good blogging. : )

J. Giunta said...

anyway...
so where are you gonna live. i can't believe you didn't tell your own sister.

Andrew said...

you are good.