Sunday, November 02, 2003

Halloweener

I went down to Whittier for all pagan's day. And as a long standing tradition, I disappointed myself with my lack of effort in my choice of costume. I paid $15 for the worst priest outfit I could find and had a holy water container filled with whiskey. The guys at the bayou decided to throw a small party that turned into a rockin bash. If you can imagine a party being thrown in New York subway at rush hour, you can how much personal space was being violated there. I got to chill and talk with some good people, drink a little and then close out the party at 2am. I woke up 8am, drank some coffee, and hang out with my Ryan as he was hung over on the other(bigger) couch at the Bayou. I didn't envy him, I've been in his shoes many times before. Soon after that, hung out and ate at Nimo's, and then cleaned up the house. After that, O'Brien noticed that there was an garage under the house that was locked and we preceeded, with Andy, to break the lock and discover what treasures we had. Through the dank, dusty, cludured space we found many dead spiders, and old furniture. It ends up the space was keeping things left behind by the owner's deceased mother. There was some old 78s in there so all was not lost. It would have been better there was some gold in there. Or at least some old clothing of the male persuation that would fit me. After that I cleaned up, and saw a movie with my friend Kristin and her roommates. It was the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It wasn't the best movie in the world but I had good company. After that I hung out with O'Brien, and then went home. Good times, good people.

No comments: