Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Old Zoo

My sister Jen took me to the Old Zoo in Griffith Park yesterday. I always wanted to see it because I heard about the old cages there ffrom the 1930s and all the old tagging. I was disappointed to see the Parks Services paint over all the graffii. So if you feel marking some walls and cages up, I would encourage you to go with some friends and have at it there. The sis and I did hike a lot in the hills and ventured around other areas of the park that I haven't seen for years.

It's really cold in house right now. My room, since it is an old addition, doesn't have proper insulation and I can usually see my own breath in the mornings. I think I'm going to fire up the portable heater to keep me warm tonight. But I can't complain. This weather is way better than 100 degree heat.

No comments: