Thursday, November 13, 2003

I Hate This Computer

I'm writing to y'all from a broken, open computer that only seems to want to turn on once every twenty times I try. So I'll make things quick.

Updates:
1) Got a girlfriend, seriously. She's great, she's cute. I'm lucky. I don't want to screw this up.

2) I thought I was working for Best Buy but they never call to work. They're all flakes. Now I'm trying to go Radio Shack. If Best Buy doesn't want me, I'll go straight to their competition.

3) I got an interview with this shady company that I soon found out was a pyramid scheme. I spent most of the day in Oxnard trying to sell electronics items at wholesale prices. I felt like I was scaming people. I probably was. Still looking for honest work.

4) A couple of my friends are now in jail, in Oregon. It's a crazy situation. More on this later.

Other than this stuff, life is still the same in Burbank. Boring. I need to win the Lottery. So I could travel and open a nice bar. I'd called it O'Sycz's. I know, it's not that catchy.

No comments: