Friday, November 19, 2004

I loved being up at five in the morning, driving my car with the windows down and feeling that brisk air hit my face. Seeing the sun rise in my rearviewmirror makes me want to keep on driving till I reach panama.

I've wanting to go to Cuba lately. I want to live on the shore and go fishing for Marlin everyday. I can imagine fighting for hours against these monsters till my hands are completely raw and my back broken. Then would I pour the cool salt water over my head and I would fight some more. Then I would tie that giant fish to my boat and if any sharks come up to feast on my bounty, I will shoot them with my Thompson Machine Gun.

I was recently thinking about Dinosaurs and how massive their internal organs must have been. Can you imagine the size of a Brachiosaurus' heart? It was hundreds and hundreds of pounds pumping blood through a body that weighted over 60 tons.


1 comment:

dmh said...

cuba? dude. i want to go. i'd hemingway it up.