Friday, November 05, 2004

It has been difficult as of late to get on the internet because of my roommates purchase of laptops and our house going wireless. I think that I need to bring my computer to Whittier and install a wireless card.

I'm as sick as a dog right now. I caught a bad cold that has forced me to miss work and have some very unpleasent sleepless nights. My cough is getting so bad that my chest is hurting.

I just finished a clinical at Foothill Presbyterian Hospital which was a lot of fun. I some how managed to suppress my cold till after I got out of there.

Life is tough right now. I got no money but I can't do anything about that because in two months I'll have my EMT-B certificate and I can start working. Though $8.25 an hour is pretty bad, at least I will enjoy my work. And it's just a stepping stone to Medical school. However many years it may take me to finish up my requierments to get in. Maybe I'll just be an RN.

1 comment:

Sycz said...

I'm dealing with enough shit in my life already