Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I've been listening to U2's new album for most of this day. I can't say it's one of my favorite albums but it is growing on me. It's actually a little hard for me to listen to because some of the songs remind me of a past relationship. For some reason, U2's albums always hit me at particular moments in my life. "All That You Can't Leave Behind" did that a few years ago and now this one is doing the same.

I've been thinking about moving to Portland, Oregon for the past two months and it seems that some things are falling into place that that might actually be the direction that God is leading me towards. There is an opportunity there for me to advance in my profession and continuing education. Plus, I am very tired of Los Angeles. It would be a huge step for me and I feel I must make it. If that actually happens, I definitely write a book up there. I have a story in mind that will definitely be worth writing.

Life is still hard but good.

By the way, somehow when I made a express deposit at my bank, they lost my check. And it seems that I can't do anything about it. Very depressing. All that work lost. I guess when it rains it pours. I request that if you are of the praying persuation, please intecede the Almighty on my behalf. I need it. I hope there is purpose in this.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike, have the maker either place a stop on the check if it hasn't cleared or get a copy of it to prove it was negotiated by the bank. Something can be done about it. Never, ever make a cash deposit at the express stop because there's no way to prove it.

e