Sunday, July 17, 2005

I know i know. Yes internet I miss you too. I've been away for awhile. And visiting you is going to be tough for a little bit longer, but I promise you, I promise, I will seeing regularly again soon. But for know, I will try as hard as I can meet with you, every chance I can.

I'm finally starting to move stuff into the new digs in LA. I'm still waiting on my application to go through, paper work and stuff, but I might as well get ahead in the game.

Work is good but it was a hard week. I had a night filled with ODs on Friday-Saturday morning, which is personally one of the hardest things for me to see other than suicides. They all look like souless creatures, void of anything human. And more often than not, there are always friends/family present in so much pain. And you soak up everything, and try to take away the cause of the pain, to move it away so that you may initiate some healing. I play the roll of the grief mop.
I really don't know how to handle all this yet. My coworkers make themselves totally removed from patients, at least mentally and spiritually. I can't do this. So for the time being I'll try to figure out the right thing to do.

Hopefully the next time I see you internet, I'll be moved in to my new place and on more of a consistant routine to visit and catch up.

I think I really really like you. A lot.

No comments: