Sunday, July 24, 2005

Interview Questions from The Lindsay

1. if you had a speed dial for 'drunk calls' who would be the top three peeps you find yourself drunk dialing? why?

1. Linda(because she will laugh at anything I say)
2. Darren(because most likely he is also partaking in the drink)
3. Jesse(because I want to wake him up and make him very angry)

2. if you could create your own country, what would the name of it be? describe your country's flag. what would be your main exports? the primary language?

"Shiney" is a small jignostic republic just under the tropic of cancer in the pacific ocean. The flag is a picture of a gleeming rock. Our main export is meat(all kinds). And our primary language is a mix between spanish and english. Much like the language spoken in East LA.

3. Would you rather be a gnome, a troll, or a tree nimph? Describe why.

What? I guess a gnome. They get to have beards, they make stuff, and it seems to me that they are fairly hygenic creatures. At least more so than trolls. And tree nymphs seem too feminine. If I'm going to be some mythical creature I rather not be a puff.

4. What would you like to be your final words?

Wow. That's one hell of a question. Most likely, it will probably be, "I wish I could do more."

5. If you could be a celebrity stalker, which celebrity would you choose to stalk? why?

I'm not really one who cares for celebrities, but I will have to say Natalie Portman because she is carrying my child.

1 comment:

lindsay anne said...

good answers all around. you even got a few chuckles out of me.

what country wouldn't want a flag with a gleaming rock?