Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Back from Paradise

I got back from the Big Island on Monday.
And I really wish I was still there.
Good times had.
Here are some pictures.


rainbow falls


boiling pots


drinking


Waipio Valley


Waipio Valley


Road into the jungle

My brother-in-law and some others have been trying to convince me that I should move there. And I am seriously considering it. Why not try and live in a place that's really nice. And I've got nothing holding me back here. So I've been job hunting on the internet today. And if I want, I can easily have a job in construction immediatly.

It really has me thinking.

11 comments:

Andrew said...

move there. it looks awesome.
your hair looks awesome too.
and your pictures too.
move there.

KMOB said...

go west my son.

Dan said...

do you have a job for me... who needs a roommate in Hawaii? thats right. you do. and im in. cool. a couple of weeks then?

do it my brother. do it. but think about it first. and then do it.

Sycz said...

The island would be a good place for you Dan. But I don't plan on going anywhere until at least March.

But who knows....

I could be talking right out of my ass.

J. Giunta said...

talking out your ass? you? never!
how sad would mama be if you move to hawaii next year when damion and i move to mass.?

Andrew said...

cut the apron stings m'boy. move on. jen is outvoted. i would go so far as to say that she is voted off the island. yes. i will go that far.

J. Giunta said...

i never said he shouldnt. i just hope he rocks the ponytail the whole time.

ms. tea said...

wow. i have the same haircut as mike sycz right now. thank goodness i can't grow facial hair.

Sycz said...

If you're lucky, you may get a nice mustache 30 years from now.

dmh said...

Wiapio looks savory.
Yes, cut the apron strings but not the hair.
If someone robs you there, you can machete them.

miller said...

Do it.