Sunday, September 03, 2006

Whoever broke into my car this weekend must have been pretty hard up. Darren's car got the same treatment. It was funny to see what was taken and what was left. For example, I found a few CDs in my car that were not mine or Darren's to begin with. From the stuff that I noticed that they took are my fins, my bag from work with binders, my sleeping bag, a few cds, cd player, a wetsuit and my two baseball mitts. Not much. Just have to clean it all up and get a new window.

But the taking of the baseball mitts hurt.

6 comments:

Andrew said...

that sucks. the time my car was stolen, the crooks left me a ja rule cd and put an alien sticker on the bumper. things can always get worse. i'll buy you a drink. someday.

dmh said...

stealing is dumb

miller said...

There aren't any thieves in Hawaii.

J. Giunta said...

you can borrow my mitt.

Dan said...

people who stole from my car took everything but ipod ?? and left their tools. I got it fingerprinted. nothing happened. Im sorry my friend. assholes.
i'll buy you a second drink.

M said...

Bummer. That's sad.