Monday, September 11, 2006

I've got the sickness. I've got lots of moco.

Other than that, I've got the apartment to myself for about 3 weeks. Though that will probably entail not much of anything.

I bet the terrorists think they are winning, being the fifth anniversary of 9/11. I don't want them to win. So I did some proactive things today that I think Al-Qaida would not approve of.

1. I had a beer

2. I ate pork ribs that were cooked in beer

3. I watched an episode of Cheers

4. I watched an R-rated movie

5. I read my Bible

6. I drew a caricature of Mohammed

7. I hugged a Jewish woman

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hugged Sarah Silverman? Jimmy Kimmel's gonna beat your ass.

Andrew said...

carry on the good fight, my friend. as ghandi once said, "beer resistance is the best resistance."

J. Giunta said...

you hugged me?

Anonymous said...

you hugged anne frank? you sly dog. i blew helen keller.

- jarvis

miller said...

This is quite the post. Wow.

dmh said...

the mcdonald's here have "samauri pork burgers" oh, and I ate at "Miguel's Real Mexico Food" today