Friday, September 29, 2006

My internet connection has been terrible this week. Can't get a decent signal from the library. And the only time of the day in which I get any signal is late at night. Hence the Friday night post.

I've been to trying upload a new audio stream but I can't get a stable connection for the required duration to put it on the web. Hopefully I'll get it up soon.

It was good to see some friends on Sunday night. Some faces I haven't seen in a while and of course, all would loved to be seen more.

It now seems that I see some of my old friends less and less often. I wish it weren't that way. I remember the days that we use to go camping at the drop of a hat and take road trips to.... to take road trips.

Trips with my friends, especially camping trips, were such a highlight to life. Poor man's vacation. Spending time with the people I love the most.

4 comments:

M said...

You and me, man. Three weeks. Keeping it strong.

Andrew said...

i will go camping.

Sycz said...

are you playing with my heart?

Andrew said...

i play with your heart not. the only catch is that you have to come to idaho. then we will go camping. and, possibly, hunting.

so i guess technically speaking i am playing with your heart. sorry.

idaho?