Friday, December 23, 2005

Funny thing today. I was watching "Schindler's List" on TV today while on some down time at work. I found out that "Sycz" is one of the names on Schindler's list. So I guess Oscar Schindler and anyone in his family I owe a debt of graditude toward them. What a nice person he was. I guess Germans are not all that bad.

I work today. So if you have some time(minutes are free on weekends), drop me a line and spread the good Christmas cheer. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends as well. And merry Kwanzaa to my African American friends fortmost. God Bless you all this season.

3 comments:

lindsay anne said...

wow, interesting bit of information you found out.

and merry christmas, sycz. I hope its a damn good one.

Seriously said...

do you have any african american friends who celebrate kwanzaa?

Sycz said...

One guy from work.