Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I've been receiving a lot of complaints regarding my picture on myspace, which happens to be the same picture to the right of this post. So I guess I need a new portrait. Especailly since that one is about 18 months old.

Worked about 56 hours this weekend, including monday, on the ambulance. For the past few days I've been a vegetative state since then. The kind of state in which you feel like zombie and you then to stare at things for a few minutes at a time. I go back to work tomorrow for a 10 hour shift, aswell as Friday and a 24 hour shift on Christmas Eve. I will work on Christmas day as well if a shift opens up which will most likely happen. All this being said I will most defintely not work on New Year's Eve or Day.

I've been listening to a lot of music tonight. So far...
The Blueprint - Jay-Z
...And Out Come The Wolves - Rancid
Rancid - Rancid
Heathen Chemistry - Oasis
Shake Off The Dust... Arise - Matisyahu

I can't wait to see friends on NYE. Must sleep now.

No comments: