Tuesday, March 01, 2005

If you ever have the chance to go on a house building project in Mexico, do it. What a great time. To see the face of a person receiving a home is amazing. I can't describe it. I kind of feel that I don't even deserve to feel that emotion. I wish I could do it every weekend. And as I was riding home, I thought how great it would be to go back with my friends and show them what I saw. Hopefully I'll put up some pictures next week.

I found out I passed my national registry exam last week so I can now work anywhere in the US.

Substitute teaching is good.

It seems that everything is coming up Milhouse. Weird. That hasn't happened in awhile. Life isn't perfect and problems come up but nothing big. Looking back about six months ago, how different it was, and how bad it was, I'm amazed where it all turned out and where I'm at while feeling about 10 years older.

I'm feeling a bit lonely these days but I have a feeling somebody will come around the corner for me. I was just checking out my church's website during 2nd period World History and I think I have crush on someone in student ministries.

4 comments:

Sycz said...

Awww. That makes me feel loved. How are you my platonic friend?

M said...

This is creepy and weird

M said...

Should I leave?

Sycz said...

Sam,

Don't be an asshole.

Love,

Me