Monday, March 21, 2005

Part of me wants to respond to life as it happens on this site yet another tries to tell me that I should rather write ideas, concepts and other nueral synapse firings that may be of interest. I have three things on my mind right now.

1) The seemingly impossible formation of the santified soul.

2) The concept of death on the mind/body and how the physical construct is affected by the spiritual.

3) The fear of love.

I've tried to write about these problems before but it seems that as far as I try to strech my mind to its limits, I stop at this brick wall which will not let me go further. Have you ever had that feeling? Or thought pattern? Where you are trying to desperatly think about something yet it seems that a connection in your mind is cut off? I've experienced that feeling a lot lately. Any kind of linear thought is impossible. Maybe I should eat more fish.

I looked at some pictures today that I haven't seen in three months. Those images seem like they were taken years ago.

5 comments:

EMILY said...

fish is good for you but don't ever eat farmed fish. it is so bad. the fish are crammed into tiny pens that pollute the ocean. plus, the fish go #2 all over each other. it's true! i saw it on t.v.

Seriously said...

fish also has b12 or some b vitamin that's good for the melancholy depression and such. it should be eaten much and often. i think you should write about the fear of love, but try and detatch yourself some so the piece won't stray to the cathartic.

Sycz said...

Oh yes. detachment will definitly be used.

miller said...

Detatchment is good. Like Jesse's detatchable right ear. That's why he can't hear our of it, because it's not real.

dmh said...

i like tuna fish