Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I'm at Whittier High again. Teaching chemistry. A student brought in an Aphex Twin CD so I'm playing it while they take a written test.

My dreams as of late have been very vivid. Last night was one about going on a canoe trip with my exgirlfriend's family and some random asian girl who was my girlfriend on the trip. I kept falling out of my canoe and losing my shoes.

It seems like every night I have a dream with a new "girlfriend." Like a new love interest. In whatever dream I have, it seems like I have an established relationship, with history, it's just she's different every night. One night it was Natalie Portman, which was awesome. Another night, it was this spanish girl who didn't speak a lick of english, in which the setting was a war-torn countryside of Spain. I think I speak better spanish in my dreams rather than in real life. The alonly thing that seems to remain constant is that these girls have dark hair.

I got about an hour left of class. I have to lecture on Cosine angle errors regarding the Doppler Shift.

2 comments:

KMOB said...

i like the doppler effect. the further you travel away from me while im talking the deeper my voice gets. sweeuuuuuuuuuuut

Seriously said...

did you have any weird girl dreams last night?... ;)