Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I got back from Hawaii on Monday morning and then went straight to work. I was hating life that day.

Hawaii is good. But it can get annoying with certain people in my family. I sort-of-kind-of glad to get back. I think I'm over the Big Island. Hopefully my next destination for travel will be Thailand.

I just got back from a trip to magic mountain with the autistic client I work with and his family. Super duper heat exhaustion time. But the time flew by very fast.

Last week I gave my client a copy of Wilco's new record, Sky Blue Sky before I left for Hawaii. When I asked him today if liked it he said, “I love it Mike Sycz, it makes my heart happy.” Someone please tell Wilco that.

I go back to school tomorrow. Nothing like dealing with middle schoolers.

I wish I was seeing Gogal Bordello tonight and Wilco tomorrow.

2 comments:

lindsay anne said...

1. Gogol Bordello is coming back to LA in October. Lets buy tickets NOW. you need it in your life.

2. "It makes my heart happy"? Thats the best thing I've heard all week.

Sycz said...

1. yes

2. I got your wine.