Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's about 11pm and I'm trying to get some sleep before my flight tomorrow.

A couple hours ago while looking for a microphone for my computer, I stumbled upon an old letter from exgirlfriend that was written three years ago to this date. A nice little letter telling me that she misses me and can't wait to see me. You know, the usual. She even sprayed some of her perfume in it and still smells. Those smells and reading “I love you” brought me back to some nice moments. It's how you can look back to certain moments, to places where you once felt anger and hurt, and come right back around to fondness and all the fuzzy wuzzies.

I got a haircut today and look like a douche. Supercuts failed me. I need to go to Dana Smith. She can save me from this.

The trip has not even begun and my parents are getting on my nerves.

My cousin Gerardo is taking care of my parents place while we are gone. He has free rein of the beer and wine. I'd advise anyone to come down to Burbank and party with him. Ask Jen for the address. So make friends with my favourite Uruguayan. Being Gerardo.


Rolo Tony Brown Town.

No comments: