Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sick

I caught a cold. Probably from the flight from Hawaii. I feel like a cerote. But there is a cure.



Hungarian wine will do the trick. It helps with sleep.

The Cubs won today. They are driving me crazy as usual. I hate Ryan Dempster because he causes me to have heart attacks yet he has gotten the job done. Please God let this be the year.

Working at school again. More on this later.

Who wants to go to Cha Cha Sunday night? Being it Labor Day on Monday and happy hour all day on Sunday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least yours is just a cold. I got a rash on my arms.

e

J. Giunta said...

haha on the rash.

for the "crazy" link, you shoulda put a photo of tia maria.

Seriously said...

cha cha sounds nice.

Unknown said...

cha cha for sure...btw, when I was in Hungry I was given a tour of the city of Budapest and the guide said the wine was amazing, world renowned, but was turned to shit b/c of the communists. Oh well, I guess the communists knew how to put peeps to sleep.