Monday, August 13, 2007

So I will be heading on over to the Big Island hopefully on Wednesday. I say hopefully because there might be a chance that the flight will be delayed by some little hurricane. But I hope we just fly right behind it and bask in the wetness it leaves behind. Though be it the case that me and my family get bitched slapped out of the air, I will leave all my possessions to the future Jackson Duke Gloyd. My sister Jen, though she would normally be the one to acquire such spoils, just called me a "pansy"in the comments of my previous post. Sorry sis, thems the breaks.

I took my client bowling today. Watching autistic kids bowl is hilarious.

Packing sucks. I'm procrastinating.

7 comments:

-K said...

It's Monday. Why are you packing for a Wed. trip on Monday?? That is what Wednesday morning is for.

ms. tea said...

i just checked my hotmail and the headline on MSN was "Hawaii faces hurricane EMERGENCY". good luck with that

KMOB said...

i thought we already determined who the recipient of our respective vinyl collections are. hmmmmmmmm....

dmh said...

how bout that earthquake?
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/08/14/hawaii.earthquake.ap/?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

Anonymous said...

i don't think you're a pansy mike. leave all your crap to me, i won't let jen touch it.

Damion

J. Giunta said...

watching autistic kids do anything is hilarious.

ps: i don't want your shit anyway. just kidding, it's all mine, asshole.

J. Giunta said...

pps: the bank has me as your next of kin. you better have some bread in your account.