Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I've been walking on the ankle at school. Though I'm sporting a pimp walk, I think it's getting better. By the end of the day, I'm dying to get it elevated, off the ground.

It should be raining tomorrow. That will make me feel very good. I love the rain. I miss it.

I've been reading a lot about election. A lot of what I'm reading is blowing my mind.

Do you ever get those feelings of nostalgia, and start missing everyone at once? That's how I feel.

I just realized how busy October will be for me.

Oct. 7 - Bullfight with the Brother In-laws

Oct. 14 - Phil and Myste's wedding

Oct. 27 - Kevin and Tisa's wedding

Oct. 28 - Bridge school

Should the weekend of the 21st be booked for anything? Maybe some time in Simi. Or Oktoberfest fun.

I need a babe.

2 comments:

dmh said...

toro!!

J. Giunta said...

house warming party in simi?