Thursday, November 15, 2007

I got a new cast. One that I can walk on pretty easily though I shouldn't. The appointment was pretty long. I get my walking cast in two weeks. I also met up with a financial consultant and my total bill for my surgery was reduced from about $15,000 to $3,276. Obviously awesome. Also awesome, Amber for picking me up and taking me home.

Right now, I'm watching a replay of a Venezuelan league baseball game on ESPN 360. These guys sure don't like waiting on pitches. Swinging at everything. Hideo Nomo is pitching. Boy he sucks. So nice to see baseball in the winter.

Today, I was offered to lead the Junior Highers at my church. Seems like someone wants me to work with youth in a church setting. Though this situation would be a lot less time invested and pro bono.

I'm listening to Merle.

I watched Idiocracy today. Terrible and annoying.

I want to watch No Country for Old Men.

I can't wait to drive in two weeks.

2 comments:

J. Giunta said...

I wanna see it tooooooooooooooooooooo!
Hey, we never saw Wrist Cutters.

dmh said...

good news on the money thing.
i want to see both those movies.
and i want to watch ball games.

i think you are called to catechize. get ready for pizza, lock-ins and ice blocking!