Saturday, November 24, 2007

On Drew's behest I watched Time Infinite yesterday. I must I was surprised how much I liked it. Good stuff.

Today I watched Sarah Silverman's Jesus is Magic. I laughed a lot. She is also very easy on the eyes. Her, Rachel Weisz and Selma Blair are the babe-alicious Jewish trinity. But I digress. Sarah Silverman probably has the best timing of any comic today. It amazes me how comfortable she is on stage and can wait for the right moment to deliver a line while other comics seem to rush through their material.

Anyways, here a song from the movie. I hope to someday put this on a mixtape for my future wife.

5 comments:

J. Giunta said...

The songs ruin the movie.
"Martin 'Loser' King" joke is the best

dmh said...

what about natalie portman?

Sycz said...

She is nice as well.

-K said...

great song!!! I needed that today ;)

miller said...

Silverman is a Jewish name?