Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm walking. And it feels great. I got a walking boot yesterday. It's good. Though when I'm at home, I never where it. It actually feels comfortable to walk with no support. The tendon is tight but very comfortable to walk with. I also took my first shower in two months. Good Lord that was awesome. I hate baths. I feel like I'm laying in my own filth. I also drove for the first time in two months. It felt like freedom. I drove to the bank. Deposited some checks. Cruised Burbank Boulevard in my Dad's truck. I need to take my car in tomorrow to pass some recall test. No big deal. I'm watching Dexter. It is good. Matty B was right. I feel good.

2 comments:

brenbot said...

you mean "I never wear it."

mister i love words...

Sycz said...

I love them. And then I beat them. Because I love them.