Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm watching a documentary called Sherman's March. It's about a guy who sets out to film on the lasting affects Sherman's march in the South circa 1986. What he ends up getting a film on his insecurities about the women he meets. It's amusing so far.

On Saturday I got anonymous cashier's check in the mail for $1,500. A note in the envelope said it was for my medical expenses. It's hard to express my feelings about this other than gratefulness. I hope someday I could do the same for someone else.

Hung out with some church people at the Cat and Fiddle last night. It's nice to drink with people from church. I hope this happens more often. Right after church.

3 comments:

~sarah said...

wow, God is just amazing. praises!

and if clem has anything to say about it, more after church outtings will happen. and soon. : )

Andrew said...

That's a great movie. If you liked that one, you should also see Time Indefinite, which is by the same director.

Sycz said...

I will Drew. Thanks.