Thursday, November 22, 2007




I think thanksgiving is a great holiday. If you like family and gratefulness. I hate that I hear it called Turkey day or associate it with crazed shopping. I really like the premise of the day, that I can sit at a meal with my family and think about just how fortunate I am.

I posted this comment on Myste's blog in regards to five things I'm thankful for.

1. I'm thankful that though I'm injured and can't work for awhile, I have place to stay and not worry about that financial burden right now.

2. I'm thankful for friends/family who drive my gimpy ass all over LA.

3. I'm thankful to whomever sent me an anonymous cashier's check for $1500 to help me out with my medical bills.

4. I'm thankful for the music of Neutral milk Hotel, Page France, Buck 65, Danielson, Bonnie Prince Billy, and some others that have been rocking my socks off.

5. I'm thankful that I'll finally be able to walk again next week.

I'm also thankful for all my friends, hear there and every where. For a good family that at times can be annoying, frustrating, or unreasonable. But are also the most loyal of people.

But most importantly to an unfair God who gave us grace when we didn't deserve it.

I like Matt B's post too.

2 comments:

J. Giunta said...

And I effing hate it when people play Christmas music after Thanksgiving dinner.

lindsay anne said...

those are all great things to be thankful for. especially the last one. thanks.