Thursday, January 17, 2008

Boy I'm tired. Not J Glo tired but tired none the less. Working a lot and Having to do a lot after work as well. Led a couple Bible studies that I really enjoyed, but led me to stay up too late for someone working on a school schedule.

I'm glad it's Friday tomorrow.

We've been having water pressure problems in the house this week. Meaning I've been taking cold showers lately. I hate it. I miss the shower I had at Park LaBrea. It had the best water pressure and it was always hot. Like a scalding fire hose.

Since it's going to be MLK day on Monday, I was looking through a book with his collected writings. I found this quote which I highlighted some time ago. I like it.

The Kingdom of God is neither the thesis of the individual enterprise nor the antithesis of collective enterprise, but a synthesis which reconciles the truth of both.

Dmh and I talked about making a baseball Advent calender. Only 27 days till Pitchers and Catchers report.

People, I need something to do Friday night. Hit me up.

4 comments:

kcs said...

cloverfield.

J. Giunta said...

What do you mean you've been having water pressure problems this week? The pressure in that house has been crap for years.

Sycz said...

It's worse.

lindsay anne said...

holy crap I did kinda read your mind. I swear the invite to Cloverfield was before I read this.