Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Here is a list of things I want to do this year. I probably won't do all of them but hopefully I'll try.

1. Go to Spring training in Arizona.
2. Explore the Manson caves
3. Climb Half Dome
4. Go to Thailand
5. Fish more
6. Visit STL
7. Visit Chicago
8. Drink less
9. Visit the batting cages more
10. Go up to the PNW to chill and such. Road trip.
11. Listen to more new music.
12. Go to more shows
13. Write on the blog more
14. Read the Scriptures more
15. Buy a Tuba and record something with it
16. Talk to that Redhead at church who goes to Fuller.
17. Surf again since tearing the achilles
18. Shoot a gun, preferably at an animal.
19. Cook more
20. Call my friends more
21. Play catch more

10 comments:

J. Giunta said...

let's go hunting!
I'll skin the kill!

brenbot said...

i'm down for a roadtrip to the PNW. but i do not support moving there.

dmh said...

do it all. especially 4 and 6.

kcs said...

call me and we'll go play catch. 2 in 1.

J. Giunta said...

road trip to stl to see beccas and darrens!

Sycz said...

everyone pile into the Syczmobile!

Sycz said...

I'll play catch Keith when the rains cease. Definitely.

Andrew said...

I can help you with 5, 10, 18, and 20 (as recipient). Call me.

tamrobot said...

We'll take you to the manson caves if you promise not to move. This will of course mean that I will get poison oak.

Jared would be your best friend if you surfed with him.

We should do a friends trip to Yosemite and do half dome. I've never even been to Yosemite.

Anonymous said...

unemployment means i finally get to catch up on my blog reading (yes, it is nearly may and i am reading this for the first time. shame on me.)

lucky number seven! visitvisitvisit!!!

ms.m.s.