Thursday, January 03, 2008

I tried to get a doctor's note a couple weeks ago from the people at LA County but they refused to see me until my scheduled appointment on the 9th. But this boy has got to get paid. So through a friend at church I met up with a doctor in Anaheim. All the way in Anaheim. Just to get a note saying I can work again. Can't complain though. I got my note, and traffic was pretty good. From there I visited the Gloyds and gave Jackson a little gift. The Pools later showed up and before you know it, Uncle Buck was the TV with brews to be drank. The conversation was great and I must say it was a mighty fine way to start 2008.

Tomorrow I get my passport renewed and then head on over to Long Beach to greet another little one into this world. Hopefully the rain will not come down too strong tomorrow. Being the trek to Long Beach can take up to 20 hours. I may try to fly from Burbank to Long Beach of these days if weather permits.

Listening to a lot of Gram Parsons today. Some solo, some Flying Burrito Brothers, and some International Submarine Band. All good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sycz-

you're a nice guy! just thought you should know.

robyn