Thursday, January 10, 2008

Listening to the White Horse Inn.

Started back at work, in the school today. I'm very tired. Also sick. Had to deal with some punk kids. I was very mean to them. Didn't give them any leeway. Too bad for them that I've been watching The Wire Season 4. First half of the day was hard, but second half was good.

I just finished The Wire S4 a couple hours ago. So good. So good. Every teacher should watch it.

I got a cold right now. I hope I get over it by Sunday. My church is doing a blood drive and I'm giving some. They love my -O type. And Sycz blood is special. Ask Jen. It cures SIDA.

I had an appointment yesterday. Doc says that I don't need any more check ups and that I don't need any rehab. He says I heal extremely well. Again I say Sycz blood is special. And God is good. He also said I should be able to run in six months.

I paid off $1000 on my surgery bill. Only about $2500 to go.

Arnold made me sad today. Woe is California.

My charge Jorge has been leaving comments on the blog recently. Feel free to comment back to him. I encourage it. He is awesome.

I really have a desire to camp out soon. I little bit too cold but as soon as it gets warm enough, I'm out in the outdoors.

Pitchers and catchers report in 35 days.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Sycz How Was Your Day

Anonymous said...

So- I heard we're going surfing! This brings me great joy.

Matt Pool said...

Yes. Camping. Soon!

Anonymous said...

Tim And Eric Awsome Show Great Job! The Snuggler Is Awsome Habibi

Anonymous said...

Tim And Eric Awsome Show Great Job! The Snuggler Is Awsome Habibi

dmh said...

Sycz,
White Horse Inn is good. They are wise.

Yes! Spring is almost here!

---

Jorge,
I like Tim and Eric too.
My favorites are: "This is what I do, I sit on you" and "gravy robbers."

Andrew said...

I have one more WS4 disc. I think it's my favorite season.

Broken any fingers yet?

Sycz said...

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiit

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike

Sycz said...

hey Jorge, what's going on? Are you going to watch the new episode of Tim and Eric today? Tell Rene I say hi.