Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've been horrendously sick the past four days. I got this virus while hanging out in the LBC on Friday. Terrible fevers, chills, congestion, and violent coughing. Today I found out, through the person that I initially caught the bug from, that it's bronchitis.

I hate it.

I'm going to try and go to work tomorrow and then maybe head on over to the "Clinica de Puebla" and get me some prescription goodness.

Brief things of note:

Something for M & A P.

Baseball Advent begins in 20 days.

The only way that I can quell the coughing is by drinking wine.

I love you all.

5 comments:

lindsay anne said...

Why didn't I try wine sooner? I'm going to drink a lot of wine tonight, I think.

Anonymous said...

I should dig up my baseball cards for you. Why I decided to collect pieces of paper with moustachio'd middle aged men on them I do not know.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sycz Hows It Going.

amber said...

cool! thanks. we should see you sometime.

Andrew said...

GWS, YO SOB