Sunday, January 27, 2008

It looks like I'm done with my sickness.

While J Glo went to go see the Greatest performer of all time and Garth Brooks, Bill and I had some beers at the Red Lion talked some life. I forgot how good the beer is over there.

I like the rain. While everyone has been freaking out on the news about the storms coming through here, I've been enjoying them. And when those storms cease a little, those hills are going to be nice and green. I may just explore some of the San Gabriel Mountains. See what's up there. I'm aching for a good hike.

I'm watching The Corner. A miniseries from the people who made the Wire. It's good but really depressing.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey You Be Pleney Sorry Sycz Hows It Going

Anonymous said...

Mormons believe bigfoot is Cain

brenbot said...

Ron Paul rally in Simi Valley.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sycz

Anonymous said...

Wheres Sycz?

Sycz said...

right here. What do think about the latest Tim and Eric episode?

dmh said...

i miss that beer.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sycz

Anonymous said...

Hey Sycz Hows It Going.